Report Forum Post
*Note - This report is sent only to the Forum Moderators, no other user will see this.
I've made a couple of them too, but with the Axis shafts, the lights don't fit well into the nock. I ended up putting a dab of glue at the end of the nock where it meets the light then pushed it into the shaft. Also the I.D of the Axis shaft is different so I had to play with the correct dowel size to get it to work right. If I remember correctly, I had to wrap the dowel with some tape to get it to the snug fit then pushed it in and added the glue. I think I got the dowel wet and used just a couple of spots of Polyurethane on the dowel. Placed in the shaft with a toothpick. But the superglue would be a lot easier to use. Thanks for the tip
(and my shafts that I made have the same POI that my non-lighted ones have)
Reason for Reporting