Report Forum Post
*Note - This report is sent only to the Forum Moderators, no other user will see this.
[quote="mn5503":1dirhvh4]I'm sure I would still enjoy it if it was my job. I hunt about 95% of the time I'm not working during the season (and I have a lot of time off), the other 5% is hunting related stuff. Single with no kids, I tend to get a little obsessive when it comes to hunting. Like any job I am also certain there would be some degree of burn out after a while. I know after I put more than 10 days straight in a tree with nothing else going on, my mind gets a little funky. You need to get out of that stand every now and then and realize there is more to life than just hunting. My girlfriend just reminded me of that last night. Well both her and Ranger did
[img]http://forums.mathewsinc.com/images/userpix/5488_DSC01352__480_x_360__1.jpg[/img][/quote:1dirhvh4] Ya gotta love those Minnesota blondes, don't ya? I've got me one of them too.
I could hunt for a living easily. I agree about too much time in the stand, though. You've gotta get out in the world once in a while too, but I don't think I'd ever get tired of hunting for a living. The season is only 3 1/2 months long, though, so I'd have to spend the other 8 1/2 months scouting and doing habitat improvements. A guy can dream, can't he?
Reason for Reporting