Ruben Bleyendaal has been enjoying archery for the past 20 years. He has been competing as a pro for the last 3 years. When competing, his bow of choice is the Conquest 4 and Conquest Apex. Some of his most recent accomplishments include:
- 2011 1ST European indoors individual
- 2011 2nd European indoors team
- 2011 3rd Nimes Indoor (France)
- 2011 3rd European IFAA field archery champs (Portugal)
- 2011 5th Euro Pro Series round1 Wales
- 2011 4th World cup Porec (Croatia) team
Ruben got involved in archery in school and has been involved ever since. The person to make the biggest impact on his archery career is Peter Elzinga’s father. He gave Ruben the chance to be on the Dutch target team and coached him to his win of the European Indoor in 2011. His favorite part of competition is indoors and IFAA field tournaments. Ruben’s advice to new archers is to “Work hard and exercise”. Most memorable moment for Ruben is winning European Indoor in 2011.