Tipton Cook currently shoots in the Senior Pro Class. His bow of choice for 3D competition is the Conquest Apex 7, Monster 7 and Prestige. For paper tournaments, he shoots the Conquest 4.
Some of his accomplishments include:
- 2010 ASA Metropolis Pro AM – 1st Place Senior Pro
- 2010 ASA Columbus, GA Pro AM – 1st Place Senior Pro
- 2010 IBO Erie, PA – 2nd Place Senior Pro
- 2009 ASA Metropolis, IL Pro AM – 1st Place Senior Pro
- 2005 – World Archery Indoor 3-D – Pittsburgh – 1st Place
- 2005 – Colorado State Vegas Champion
- 2004 – Utah Open 3-D – 1St Place – Perfect Score
- 13 Pope & Young qualifying animals
When Tipton is not competing, he enjoys hunting, fishing, hiking, skiing, biking and camping. Tipton is married and has 5 children. He has been a fire-protection engineer for the over a quarter century.
The advice that Tipton gives to new archers is, “At the end of the day, the most important thing in archery is making beautiful shots and having fun doing it.”