Michele Leqve has been enjoying archery for 9 years. She is an accomplished writer, and she is regularly on Greg Hopf’s Deer Quest Outdoor Adventures TV show. Her bow of choice for hunting is the Mathews Jewel.
Some of her accomplishments include:
- 31 big game animals with a bow, 8 different species and 11 have made Pope * Young
- Has written several stories for Bowhunter Magazine
- On the Pro Staff of Women Hunters Club
- Has taught bowhunting and archery classes for Women in the Outdoors Program
- Has won several outdoor photography contests
When Michele is not hunting she enjoys shed hunting, photography, gardening, crocheting and building things.
The advice that Michele gives to new archers is to remember the 3 P’s: Practice, Patience and Persistence! Have faith in your shooting abilities and remember the trophy is in the eye of the beholder!