What type of release poll

Dear Mathews Family –

We're excited to announce the launch of the all-new Mathewsinc.com coming very soon. We appreciate the support and feedback of this active online community, however, we will not be hosting a forum on the new site. We invite you to connect with us and each other on social media and other forums (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Bowsite.com, Bowhunting.com and Archerytalk.com), where your passion and experience can be shared with a wider audience to help grow this sport.

Home Forums General Archery Discussion What type of release poll

This topic contains 62 replies, has 38 contributors, and was last updated by rbwapiti rbwapiti 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • July 18, 2006 at 12:23 am #502654 Back to Top REPORT
    stickflinger
    Stickflinger

    Joined: 3/16/2005
    Scott Shark off the string and a little goose off a loop.
    July 18, 2006 at 12:30 am #502655 Back to Top REPORT



    Joined: 5/24/2004
    I currently use a Trufire Hurricane Buckle release. I am thinking of getting a Truball Pro Diamond T-handle release though. If anybody uses this release, please give me some input on it, would like to know more before I spend the money on it. Thanks. :thumbup
    July 18, 2006 at 1:25 am #502656 Back to Top REPORT



    Joined: 5/24/2004
    I use both. Target and 3-d I use a back tension, hunting it is an index finger.
    July 18, 2006 at 1:30 am #502657 Back to Top REPORT
    murdoc
    murdoc

    Joined: 6/14/2006
    tru fire, had an old cobra but it was to wore out to pull back my mathews when I got it. man that was scary
    July 18, 2006 at 1:34 am #502658 Back to Top REPORT
    arnej
    Arne

    Age: 55
    Joined: 5/16/2006
    Winn Free Flight, C-10.

    I shoot a bow to hunt, target practice just to prepare to hunt, so a back tension release has no allure to me. I need to be able to “pull the trigger” instantly when a shot opportunity presents itself. Plus my form in a tree is not always perfect…. so I never considered a BT release.

    July 18, 2006 at 3:08 am #502659 Back to Top REPORT
    lane
    Lane

    Joined: 7/9/2005
    Index Finger Trigger Release
    July 18, 2006 at 3:10 am #502660 Back to Top REPORT



    Joined: 5/24/2004
    scott little goose
    July 18, 2006 at 3:55 am #502661 Back to Top REPORT

    BaMaBoWHuNTeR

    Joined: 6/12/2006
    BT for ME 8D
    July 18, 2006 at 3:58 am #502662 Back to Top REPORT



    Joined: 5/24/2004
    Wrist strap trigger release for me, a Scott Wildcat or Little Goose. I also have a 3-finger Copper John Eagle (middle finger release) for the occasional bout of target panic…
    July 18, 2006 at 8:36 am #502663 Back to Top REPORT
    kill-em-all
    KILL EM ALL

    Joined: 1/18/2006
    WINN c10 or the Tru ball copper head :thumbup
    July 18, 2006 at 10:41 am #502664 Back to Top REPORT



    Joined: 5/24/2004
    3D – Tru ball Chappy Boss
    Hunting – Tru ball Pro Diamond Extreme
    July 21, 2006 at 5:41 pm #502665 Back to Top REPORT



    Joined: 5/24/2004
    I will be using my wrist caliper that I have had for 7 yrs. It is a Cobra of some type.

    For 3D and spots, I use a Tru Ball BT Gold. Myself and one of my Xcutters sure wish I wasn’t using a back tension after Sunday ](*,) I drew back on a down hill doe target, hit my anchor, started bringing my sight pin up onto the target and BANG. X-cutter in the gravel under the deer, now 2″ shorter and tipless…. [-X

    Gotta keep focused with them babies……

    July 23, 2006 at 3:45 am #502666 Back to Top REPORT
    brew
    brew

    Joined: 10/21/2005
    Carter solution 2.5 for 99% of my archery, for the other 1%(hunting) I use either a Scott Wildcat or a Copper John 3 finger Eagle
    July 23, 2006 at 3:49 am #502667 Back to Top REPORT



    Joined: 5/24/2004
    Winn C-10 8D
    July 23, 2006 at 4:20 am #502668 Back to Top REPORT



    Joined: 5/24/2004
    Tru Ball Short & Sweet here [=}=]

    me too… :thumbup

    -chris

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)