- Ruggedness. Are the materials tough enough to take some knocks and not get the sight out of whack.
- Security of settings. Once set, do the pins, windage, and elevation hold and not vibrate loose.
- Fiber Optic brightness. Can the fiber optics be seen at the first and last legal shooting light?
- 2nd and 3rd Axis adjustments for shooting up/down and side slope.
- Pin options, both in size and number, that fit your hunting conditions. Someone out West hunting sage flats might need seven pins, while someone else hunting Eastern hardwoods can do with just three.
Beyond the hunting requirements, other worthwhile features are ease and precision of adjustability, both in the individual pins and in the gang adjustments for windage and elevation, and ability to accept accessories, like lens or sun/rain shades or lights. Check the game regulations about lens magnification and artificial lights or other battery operated sight accessories.
I prefer the Spot Hogg Wrap products because they are ruggedly built and feature micro-drive adjustability in windage and elevation. Spot Hogg Customer Service is top-notch.
Still need some help? Give us a shout by submitting a support request! Our customer service staff can help answer any of your questions whether it is concerning our products, our retailers, warranty, or general support.
Independently owned and operated Mathews Retailers communicate not only Mathews product features & benefits but more importantly they represent our Core Values of Integrity, Innovation & Impact. Learn More »