1. 2 or 3 pounds of deer roast or your game of choice.
2. 24 ounces of banana peppers ( i usually use 2 12 ounce jars of vlasic deli style Banana pepper rings mild)
3. Add meat of choice to your crock, add just enough water to cover the top of the meat.
4. Drain the banana peppers of all juice and add to the crock pot.
(You can also cut one onion if you like.)
5. Add 2 table spoons of garlic powder and 2 table spoons of black pepper.
6. Cook on high for about 8 hours or until roast falls apart when you touch with fork.
7. Drain contents in a strainer only leaving the meat and banana peppers
8. Add the contents back into the crock pot.
9. Serve on Hoagie Buns and top with Provolone cheese.
These are great sandwiches. Please give them a try. One side note i would like to add. Bake the bread you use for 3-5 mins.
Still need some help? Give us a shout by submitting a support request! Our customer service staff can help answer any of your questions whether it is concerning our products, our retailers, warranty, or general support.
Independently owned and operated Mathews Retailers communicate not only Mathews product features & benefits but more importantly they represent our Core Values of Integrity, Innovation & Impact. Learn More »