TEAM 15 TINE TUMBLERS

Home Forums 2013 Archery Contest Room TEAM 15 TINE TUMBLERS

This topic contains 263 replies, has 12 contributors, and was last updated by bobbor76 bobbor76 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 264 total)
  • Author
  • August 16, 2013 at 2:33 pm #590166 Back to Top REPORT
    bobbor76
    bobbor76

birdx33 {#emotions_dlg.mathews_cool}sig and thanks bud{#emotions_dlg.misc_bow}

And Reggoh !!  Now all we need is some “Brown Down” !!

August 16, 2013 at 4:36 pm #590184 Back to Top REPORT
    viperhawk50
    viperhawk50

birdx33 {#emotions_dlg.mathews_cool}sig and thanks bud{#emotions_dlg.misc_bow}

And Reggoh !! Now all we need is some “Brown Down” !!

Dreaaaammmmmmmmm Onnnnnnnnn

August 16, 2013 at 9:44 pm #590239 Back to Top REPORT
    birdx33
    birdx33

Couple bucks in the from the back yard hitting the Trophy Rock at 10:45am.
    Checking cameras tomorrow at another spot.

IMAG0164IMAG0165

August 17, 2013 at 2:24 pm #590301 Back to Top REPORT
    ohio-swb
    Ohio SWB

View My Bows

Couple bucks in the from the back yard hitting the Trophy Rock at 10:45am.
    Checking cameras tomorrow at another spot. 

IMAG0164IMAG0165

humm light color hind ,one on left looks like 10pts ? hope you get him !

-}}}--------------------> shooting Helim and now switchy is retire hangin on the wall!
    August 17, 2013 at 10:32 pm #590367 Back to Top REPORT
    bobbor76
    bobbor76

Nice !!!!  I pulled some cards today. Had two shooters and a couple of other nice young ones.  {#emotions_dlg.mathews_thumbs_up}
    August 18, 2013 at 10:57 am #590438 Back to Top REPORT
    macolos
    MACOLOS

Photo Gallery

Wow, The Bobber and Reg on the same team, sorry Team 15 that you have a couple of LOSERs like that on your team. Oh the trash talking has begun. {#emotions_dlg.mathews_batting_eyes} 

Good Luck everyone and please excuse the stuff Bobber and I will throw at one another if any of it lands on you. {#emotions_dlg.mathews_big_smile}

I think the drawing was rigged. But look out for the sleeper team, yet to be named, but then I never name my deer before I shoot them either.{#emotions_dlg.mathews_whistle}

Ron /////// Archery and Fly fishing
    August 18, 2013 at 12:26 pm #590446 Back to Top REPORT
    ohio-swb
    Ohio SWB

View My Bows

Nice !!!! I pulled some cards today. Had two shooters and a couple of other nice young ones. {#emotions_dlg.mathews_thumbs_up}

post some pic!

-}}}--------------------> shooting Helim and now switchy is retire hangin on the wall!
    August 18, 2013 at 6:13 pm #590511 Back to Top REPORT
    the-ghost
    The Ghost

Wow, The Bobber and Reg on the same team, sorry Team 15 that you have a couple of LOSERs like that on your team. Oh the trash talking has begun. {#emotions_dlg.mathews_batting_eyes}

Good Luck everyone and please excuse the stuff Bobber and I will throw at one another if any of it lands on you. {#emotions_dlg.mathews_big_smile}

I think the drawing was rigged. But look out for the sleeper team, yet to be named, but then I never name my deer before I shoot them either.{#emotions_dlg.mathews_whistle}

Sleeper Team   [slee-per  teem]noun
    Genus [ hopeis-killis-gigantis]

Generally known as a single or group of carnivorous critters; normally discovered in a heavily wooded area in the supine position parallel to the horizon emitting strange snorting or whistling vibrations from the esophageal cortex – sometimes confused with timber-cutting; easily recognized by whitish fur with occasional receding and diminishing top and edges; known to be capable of sudden unexpected bursts of exhilaration, especially upon discovering red frothy matter leaking profusely from its prey; said to have evolved from spear throwing ancestry; seen by few – known by many – feared by all.

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by the-ghost The Ghost.
    August 18, 2013 at 6:49 pm #590546 Back to Top REPORT
    bobbor76
    bobbor76

Sleeper Team [slee-per teem]noun
    Genus [ hopeis-killis-gigantis]

Generally known as a single or group of carnivorous critters; normally discovered in a heavily wooded area in the supine position parallel to the horizon emitting strange snorting or whistling vibrations from the esophageal cortex – sometimes confused with timber-cutting; easily recognized by whitish fur with occasional receding and diminishing top and edges; known to be capable of sudden unexpected bursts of exhilaration, especially upon discovering red frothy matter leaking profusely from its prey; said to have evolved from spear throwing ancestry; seen by few – known by many – feared by all.

Bet Ya copied that right from “The URBAN DICTIONARY’ .             The most important statement is :

seen by few – known by many – feared by all.

August 19, 2013 at 2:58 pm #590770 Back to Top REPORT
    reggoh
    Reggoh

33 more days until the Louisiana Opener!!

A friend called me this morning and told me he may have a lead on a nice piece of property for the 2 of us to hunt.  Belongs to his friends grandfather and he felt pretty sure they would let us hunt it either for free or very cheap if they wanted to lease it.

I’ve had really terrible luck the last 3 years looking for hunting property… of the few leases I’ve heard about, all of them have been really far away from my house and the close ones don’t have room for new members.

Keep your fingers crossed for me… I really hope this one opens up for us… it looks really good.

Mathews Switchback XT!
    August 20, 2013 at 3:34 am #590923 Back to Top REPORT
    bobbor76
    bobbor76

Not Too Bad !{#emotions_dlg.mathews_shocked}
    August 20, 2013 at 1:33 pm #591002 Back to Top REPORT
    bobbor76
    bobbor76

Messed the above post up. Will try to post pics again..  If ya look close there are 3 bucks in that last pic.

M2E45L152-152R399B310My beautiful pictureMy beautiful picture

August 20, 2013 at 4:00 pm #591048 Back to Top REPORT
    reggoh
    Reggoh

Nice pics Bobbor… I really like that first picture. (is the camera up in a tree?)
    I wish I had some private land to set out cameras and stands… you guys have it going on.
    Mathews Switchback XT!
    August 20, 2013 at 8:40 pm #591102 Back to Top REPORT
    ohio-swb
    Ohio SWB

View My Bows
    bobbor those deer have long neck {#emotions_dlg.mathews_shocked}
    August 21, 2013 at 4:30 am #591111 Back to Top REPORT
    birdx33
    birdx33

Nice bobber!{#emotions_dlg.mathews_thumbs_up}
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 264 total)