TEAM 15 TINE TUMBLERS

Home Forums 2013 Archery Contest Room TEAM 15 TINE TUMBLERS

This topic contains 263 replies, has 12 contributors, and was last updated by bobbor76 bobbor76 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 256 through 264 (of 264 total)
  • Author
  • January 20, 2014 at 12:34 pm #616084 Back to Top REPORT
    bobbor76
    bobbor76

Went out 7 degrees and didn’t see any deer Movements in feeder area.geez but saw 30 plus Turkeys

Now that’s interesting. Same was true in my area when the weather was real cold. Wish I was still hunting.

January 21, 2014 at 2:45 pm #616183 Back to Top REPORT
    ohio-swb
    Ohio SWB

View My Bows
    going back out this sat with 5*F with 25 *F and chance of snow !

hopefully see brown now black [turkeys]

-}}}--------------------> shooting Helim and now switchy is retire hangin on the wall!
    January 21, 2014 at 4:58 pm #616200 Back to Top REPORT
    reggoh
    Reggoh

Heading out this weekend for my last chance to add points… Going to my dad’s small lease which is usually pretty decent.
    Hoping I can at least see something as this has been my worst year ever.
    All that can change in an instant… just takes a little good fortune to turn my way.

Good luck to you Ohio SWB and any of you other guys still out there!

Mathews Switchback XT!
    January 23, 2014 at 11:28 am #616386 Back to Top REPORT
    ohio-swb
    Ohio SWB

View My Bows
    Same to you Reggoh! Hoping to see brown anywhere! Looks like it’s will warm up to 22 degree
    -}}}--------------------> shooting Helim and now switchy is retire hangin on the wall!
    January 24, 2014 at 1:47 pm #616492 Back to Top REPORT
    bobbor76
    bobbor76

{#emotions_dlg.mathews_thumbs_up}  Good Luck to both you guys.  I always feel bad when hunting season ends. Especially the years I don’t have the kind of luck I was expecting too.
    January 27, 2014 at 9:30 am #616843 Back to Top REPORT
    reggoh
    Reggoh

Well guys the good fortune definitely did not turn my way… the spot that I was going this past weekend is on the other side of the Atchafalaya Basin which has a 17 mile long bridge over the swamps of South Louisiana… The entire bridge was iced over from Thursday night until Saturday afternoon and the State Police had it closed (along with almost every other bridge and overpass in Louisiana.  We didn’t even get to go hunting.  I was pretty bummed out all weekend but there wasn’t anything I could do on that one.

I do have 3 more weekends of hunting left in Louisiana but unfortunately this contest does not include all of our deer season (and many other southern states).
    I will be out there this Friday afternoon so if the stars line up right I could throw a few last second points on the board.

Mathews Switchback XT!
    February 1, 2014 at 6:42 am #617556 Back to Top REPORT
    birdx33
    birdx33

just wanted to say it been fun having you all as teammates and good luck to you all in the future.
    February 3, 2014 at 8:48 am #617840 Back to Top REPORT
    reggoh
    Reggoh

Thanks bird… It was a pretty disappointing season for me… Wish I would have been able to do more to help the team out… Unfortunately it just wasn’t in the cards… wasn’t for lack of trying but that’s just the way hunting goes sometimes.  I managed to get an Elk in the 2012 season but I haven’t killed a whitetail now since the 2011 season… really bummed out.
    Mathews Switchback XT!
    February 4, 2014 at 3:48 am #617966 Back to Top REPORT
    bobbor76
    bobbor76

Thanks bird… It wasa pretty disappointing season for me… Wish I would have been able to do more to help the team out… Unfortunately it just wasn’t in the cards… wasn’t for lack of trying but that’s just the way hunting goes sometimes.… really bummed out.

WOW !! Reggoh you just summed up my season as well. {#emotions_dlg.mathews_brick_wall}  I want to  “Thank All You Guys” for putting up with an Old Guy.  I really appreciated being on the Team with all of you !{#emotions_dlg.mathews_hugs}

Judging by all the Team scores, it was a tough hunt for everyone.  No matter where you hunted this year.

Viewing 9 posts - 256 through 264 (of 264 total)