4 wheeler?

Dear Mathews Family –

We're excited to announce the launch of the all-new Mathewsinc.com coming very soon. We appreciate the support and feedback of this active online community, however, we will not be hosting a forum on the new site. We invite you to connect with us and each other on social media and other forums (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Bowsite.com, Bowhunting.com and Archerytalk.com), where your passion and experience can be shared with a wider audience to help grow this sport.

Home Forums Non Archery Discussion 4 wheeler?

This topic contains 31 replies, has 18 contributors, and was last updated by wisc-rattlesnake Wisc.Rattlesnake 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
  • May 14, 2013 at 5:33 am #577895 Back to Top REPORT
    rabbit
    Rabbit

View My Bows

Good choice. Ya picked a good one!
    Mines a 2008 Rubicon 500 cc. Got the auto so my other half could ride it. She’s only tried it a few times on her own LOL. 

You’re gonna need some toys for it.
    Lets see: winch, plow (I know you get snow), chains, hand guards and mirrors, spot-light, tool and bow carriers, cargo box.

Winter mode: (just ditched the plow and chains today)
    IMG_1794

Build ya one of these for tree stands, ladders, spreader, tools etc. And don’t forget the rear work light!
    IMG_1795

This is why you need the rear box – to hold everything else you need!

IMG_1796

{#emotions_dlg.mathews_thumbs_up}

You carry more stuff on your quad than I do on my truck! I do have plans for a winch, treestand carrier, and a few other things.

May 17, 2013 at 4:41 pm #578249 Back to Top REPORT
    wisc-rattlesnake
    Wisc.Rattlesnake

nice choice dennis!  my next quad will be a grizzly or honda!
Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)