2013 Rinehart R100 in Sparta WI

Home Forums 3-D & Target Archery 2013 Rinehart R100 in Sparta WI

This topic contains 88 replies, has 14 contributors, and was last updated by rickym RickyM 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 76 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Author
  • March 7, 2013 at 3:48 pm #567625 Back to Top REPORT
    lonewolf
    lonewolf

Chris

Which bow ya plan on bringing ??? Gonna bring the stick ?? Slowvation ?? or are you gonna get yourself a big boy bow ??? Either way, lemme know. I’ll look into getting you a bow fishing kit, so we dont have to spend much time looking for your arrows

John :)

{#emotions_dlg.mathews_laughing}

{#emotions_dlg.mathews_shocked}……..{#emotions_dlg.mathews_laughing}   Chris, you have just officially been ZINGED

March 7, 2013 at 7:29 pm #567674 Back to Top REPORT
    wihill
    wihill

Chris

Which bow ya plan on bringing ??? Gonna bring the stick ?? Slowvation ?? or are you gonna get yourself a big boy bow ??? Either way, lemme know. I’ll look into getting you a bow fishing kit, so we dont have to spend much time looking for your arrows

John :)

{#emotions_dlg.mathews_laughing}

{#emotions_dlg.mathews_shocked}……..{#emotions_dlg.mathews_laughing} Chris, you have just officially been ZINGED

Ha – that’s what y’all think.  Little do you know I DO have a bowfishing kit.  {#emotions_dlg.mathews_cool}    Had to change out the nylon for 300#  braided downrigger line, but lemme tell ya – there’s only so much line you can stuff in the factory bottle.  Still looking for an aftermarket bottle of appropriate size…

John, remember how long it took for the Slowvation to get the arrows down there?  With the stick you probably could have left, ordered lunch, ate it, maybe caught a flick, then come back to view either a spectacular impact or a crushing miss.  Hang time is measure in minutes, not seconds when you’re shooting 168fps.  {#emotions_dlg.mathews_laughing}

I’ve got to get me one of those big boy bows, or everyone’s getting a bent stick to shoot and I get to laugh for a bit…

Pure Shooting Excitment
    March 19, 2013 at 9:57 am #569907 Back to Top REPORT
    roadhazardj76
    roadhazardj76

So John are you gonna try the boat again?  And has anyone heard from Tyler, or do we have to drag him down there this year.
    "This isn't gonna be pretty"
    March 19, 2013 at 9:31 pm #570045 Back to Top REPORT
    jcbjr
    JCBJR

So John are you gonna try the boat again? And has anyone heard from Tyler, or do we have to drag him down there this year.

O ya …. I’ll try the boat again. Looking forward to this weekend !!!!

I’ve talked to Tyler, hes been pretty busy but he said hes planning on going !!!

March 20, 2013 at 9:13 pm #570243 Back to Top REPORT
    wihill
    wihill

So John are you gonna try the boat again? And has anyone heard from Tyler, or do we have to drag him down there this year.

O ya …. I’ll try the boat again. Looking forward to this weekend !!!!

I’ve talked to Tyler, hes been pretty busy but he said hes planning on going !!!

Bringing H3?

{#emotions_dlg.mathews_whip}

Pure Shooting Excitment
    March 24, 2013 at 9:08 am #570868 Back to Top REPORT
    buffalocounty_32
    BuffaloCounty_32

O ya …. I’ll try the boat again. Looking forward to this weekend !!!! I’ve talked to Tyler, hes been pretty busy but he said hes planning on going !!!

Bringing H3? {#emotions_dlg.mathews_whip}

Don’t worry guys(and Chris) I am on the calendar to be down….after all…..someone has to show you where the 12’s are!{#emotions_dlg.mathews_big_smile}

March 24, 2013 at 10:22 am #570878 Back to Top REPORT
    lonewolf
    lonewolf

O ya …. I’ll try the boat again. Looking forward to this weekend !!!! I’ve talked to Tyler, hes been pretty busy but he said hes planning on going !!!

Bringing H3? {#emotions_dlg.mathews_whip}

Don’t worry guys(and Chris) I am on the calendar to be down….after all…..someone has to show you where the 12′s are!{#emotions_dlg.mathews_big_smile}

Oh….. we know where they are…. Hitting them is another story{#emotions_dlg.mathews_whistle}{#emotions_dlg.mathews_whistle}

March 25, 2013 at 7:49 pm #571225 Back to Top REPORT
    wihill
    wihill

Dibs on shooting after Tyler!

Oh who am I kidding, how’s that any different than usual….

Pure Shooting Excitment
    April 20, 2013 at 10:48 am #574704 Back to Top REPORT
    lonewolf
    lonewolf

Hey….. This thread has gotten pretty slow?
    Whats up?{#emotions_dlg.mathews_tongue}

Steve….. time for a countdown update{#emotions_dlg.mathews_whistle}{#emotions_dlg.mathews_big_smile}

April 22, 2013 at 9:34 pm #575082 Back to Top REPORT
    jcbjr
    JCBJR

The new arrows arrived today …..

You guys better be scared

April 23, 2013 at 2:28 am #575106 Back to Top REPORT
    roadhazardj76
    roadhazardj76

dang it now your making me think.  95 more to go.
    July 24, 2013 at 9:16 am #585312 Back to Top REPORT
    rickym
    RickyM

who all is still going?
    July 25, 2013 at 12:35 am #585421 Back to Top REPORT
    roadhazardj76
    roadhazardj76

Well the usual bunch for sure Ken, Tyler, John, Chris I believe.  Other than that I think the rest dropped out.  You gonna show up and Show us how its done Ricky?
    July 25, 2013 at 7:11 am #585427 Back to Top REPORT
    rickym
    RickyM

Well the usual bunch for sure Ken, Tyler, John, Chris I believe. Other than that I think the rest dropped out. You gonna show up and Show us how its done Ricky?

i wish i could come up there. i love the r100 shoot!

Viewing 14 posts - 76 through 89 (of 89 total)