2013 Mathews Forum Update

Home Forums General Archery Discussion 2013 Mathews Forum Update

This topic contains 117 replies, has 59 contributors, and was last updated by  bowbuilder 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 106 through 118 (of 118 total)
  • Author
  • March 9, 2013 at 10:12 am #567950 Back to Top REPORT
    gjarcher
    gjarcher

View My Bows
    Hopefully, there is time now to discover why the formatting is lost when editing a post, especially the end of paragraph </p> tag.

This makes editing a post tedious, especially when images are involved, since the loss of formatting makes it appear as a run on sentence with images out of place.

March 9, 2013 at 6:02 pm #567999 Back to Top REPORT
    sticks
    sticks

View My Bows

Hopefully, there is time now to discover why the formatting is lost when editing a post, especially theend of paragraph </p> tag. 

This makes editing a post tedious, especially when images are involved, since the loss of formatting makes it appear as a run on sentence with images out of place.

Hey Brian,

Sent you a PM a few days ago, did you get it?

How are you living your Dash?
    March 9, 2013 at 10:29 pm #568026 Back to Top REPORT
    gjarcher
    gjarcher

View My Bows

Got the notification in my eMail, but when I went to the Forum Inbox … nada.

I figured you might have canceled it.

March 10, 2013 at 6:02 am #568040 Back to Top REPORT
    sticks
    sticks

View My Bows

Got the notification in my eMail, but when I went to the Forum Inbox … nada.

I figured you might have canceled it.

Well that’s weird.  Didn’t cancel it, honestly didn’t know that was an option.  Sending you another one

How are you living your Dash?
    March 10, 2013 at 3:21 pm #568111 Back to Top REPORT

Butcher Creek Bowhunter

Why Mathews would have ruined something that worked so good just to please 3 or 4 people who wanted the latest and greatest technology is beyond my comprehension.  The way this forum is now totally stinks so I’m getting to the point where I use it less and less.  If it doesn’t get to the point where it was at least as good as the last one, I don’t believe now that it ever will, I will quit using it.  As much as I hate to, I will be using Archery Talk way more than I used to.
    March 11, 2013 at 9:45 am #568191 Back to Top REPORT
    bow-drawn
    Bow Drawn

View My Bows

Hopefully, there is time now to discover why the formatting is lost when editing a post, especially theend of paragraph </p> tag. 

Brian has hit a sore spot here for me as well. You go to edit yourself and it looks like an paragraphs you made are now all one big one.

Plus how long does one have before can not make an edit to your post or thread? We use to have that information available.

March 11, 2013 at 12:26 pm #568210 Back to Top REPORT
    bow-drawn
    Bow Drawn

View My Bows
    TTT
    The other under lying issues are the changes requested are not happening. The fixes are being addressed but no further upgrades to this forum after it was first released. The upgrades are what is badly needed even if they one at a time to get this back to the level of the old forum or any other forum. If this forum mirrored what we had before then that in itself would be an improvement.
    March 11, 2013 at 10:03 pm #568303 Back to Top REPORT
    elc1973
    Elc1973

View My Bows
    I can get to liking this new style but the speed is killing me it makes me not want to visit this site, and I love browsing the topics and getting info from here
    March 12, 2013 at 9:13 am #568336 Back to Top REPORT
    blackdog
    BlackDog

image Speed for me is as good or better most of the time. I don’t edit that much but will edit this a few times to see if I’m missing something.   Following is nonsense for editing purposes.   Well I guess I’m not ‘special.’  Formatting shot and image was placed at the top instead of between paragraphs. Sad state of affairs. Needs tweaking for sure.     Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, set eiusmod tempor incidunt et labore et dolore magna aliquam. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerc. Irure dolor in reprehend incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse molestaie cillum. Tia non ob ea soluad incom dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. At vver eos et accusam dignissum qui blandit est praesent. Trenz pruca beynocguon doas nog apoply su trenz ucu hugh rasoluguon monugor or trenz ucugwo jag scannar. Wa hava laasad trenzsa gwo producgs. Lorem ipsum.   Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, set eiusmod tempor incidunt et labore et dolore magna aliquam. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerc. Irure dolor in reprehend incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse molestaie cillum. Tia non ob ea soluad incom dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. At vver eos et accusam dignissum qui blandit est praesent. Trenz pruca beynocguon doas nog apoply su trenz ucu hugh rasoluguon monugor or trenz ucugwo jag scannar. Wa hava laasad trenzsa gwo producgs. Lorem ipsum.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by blackdog BlackDog.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by blackdog BlackDog. Reason: test for formatting
    March 12, 2013 at 2:41 pm #568399 Back to Top REPORT

borstar1

I’ve tried searching for this and i’m sure i’ve missed it but is there a way to search for all posts by user like the old forum?  I really used that feature before but can’t seem to find it now.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  borstar1.
    March 12, 2013 at 3:19 pm #568408 Back to Top REPORT
    blackdog
    BlackDog

I’ve tried searching for this and i’m sure i’ve missed it but is there a way to search for allposts by user like the old forum? I really used that feature before but can’t seem to find it now.

• This reply was modified 35 minutes ago by borstar1.

Upper left corner {#emotions_dlg.mathews_thumbs_up}

appears to be working

March 12, 2013 at 3:42 pm #568413 Back to Top REPORT

borstar1

I’ve tried that one but it doesn’t identifyl posts by user-just finds that person’s name in every post.

March 13, 2013 at 5:58 pm #568620 Back to Top REPORT

bowbuilder

I’m not entirely sure PM’s are working either. So far, I’ve tried PMing a few people with no response.
Viewing 13 posts - 106 through 118 (of 118 total)