2013 Bend Bowmen SUPER SHOOT

Home Forums 3-D & Target Archery 2013 Bend Bowmen SUPER SHOOT

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 contributors, and was last updated by hotshot Hotshot 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • April 29, 2013 at 11:34 pm #576034 Back to Top REPORT

PHSJason

Coming-Up Memorial Day weekend!

Thousands of dollars in Money Dots.

Silver Belt Buckles.

Side Money Shoot.

Smoker Rounds.

Potluck.

HUGE RAFFLE.

Lots of Free Camping at a great campsite.

Incredible Food Vendor!

Pre-register early to get the best target choice!

Flier can be found here, as well as on our Facebook Page

May 7, 2013 at 1:02 pm #577199 Back to Top REPORT
    hotshot
    Hotshot

I will be there as usual.

This is my favorite shoot along with the Eastern Oregon Super Shoot…Which IMHO is the most Physical shoot in Oregon. The Bend shoot = easy course for the hike. Great area. Love the pine forest.
    Numbers have been down the past few years at the Bend shoot. I hope they come back up this year.
    Hope to see some of you there.

{#emotions_dlg.mathews_bullseye}{#emotions_dlg.mathews_arrow}

>>>>--Shoot Straight-->
    May 8, 2013 at 2:31 pm #577292 Back to Top REPORT

PHSJason

Looking forward to a good shoot.  Got some new targets, some fun events planned, and a new food guy.  Our new food guy has done our last two shoots and his food is far from the ‘typical’ shoot food.  He makes some great burgers, dogs, pulled pork, BBQ sandwiches, and even a huge breakfast with biscuits/gray, hashbrowns, sausage ,eggs, and the whole works.
    We agree that the courses, while long, are not a hard hike.  Once again, we will have the 4H and girl scouts at the middle of each loop monitoring money dots and selling snacks.

As long as the weather cooperates, it should be a great event.

May 9, 2013 at 9:25 pm #577441 Back to Top REPORT

gillian10

What to Look for in a Hard Drive That You Are Purchasing?
    When you are going to buy laptop hard drive[/url], it is extremely important to look for one that is going to be fast and large enough to accommodate all of your files and data needs. It

Yeah, it’s just what I need, I’m about to have a new one

I always use Dell Hard Disk Drives, what about you, guys?

Gateway!!!lol

May 13, 2013 at 1:58 pm #577839 Back to Top REPORT

PHSJason

Preregistration deadline is coming up!

If you are planning on mailing in your registration form and getting best choice of starting targets, please make sure that your entry form is postmarked no later than May 15th.

We will have registration on-site Friday night as well as Saturday morning.

Shooter’s meeting both days at 8:00am and a shotgun start both days at 8:45.

Remember, no Sunday, 1-day shooters.

Lots of free camping, great food, and some fun stuff planned for Saturday afternoon and evening.

June 10, 2013 at 4:46 pm #580786 Back to Top REPORT
    hotshot
    Hotshot

This was a great shoot as always.  My center serving decided to croak with 11 targets to go the last day. I did an emergency re-serving ending with a whip finish knott on it and kept my Drenalin going to the end. It did change things a little. If I had been hunting it would have been close enough. But for score, it showed some in the end. I know, excuse excuse…lol!!  I ended up with a 640 score out of 750 max. I did hit two money dots, which earned me about $46. It was a great shoot, and there was somewhere between 300 to 350 shooters. Although it took forever to get through the 1st day which was 50 targets. 25 targets the 2nd day.  Again there were less people than normal this year – a lot of folks probably still out of a job is my guess. Gas has been up and rising again in Oregon. So, that didnt help I imagine. In the shoots I have helped organize this year, so far it seems to be mostly local people rather than a good amount of “out of the area’ folks showing up to have a good time shooting too. It seems like the peak numbers for the shoots have peaked then fell back holding less than was just 5 years ago. Anyway, this shoot is a blast. I am shooting in a few shoots before the eastern oregon super shoot in late July. Fun Fun.

{#emotions_dlg.mathews_arrow}

>>>>--Shoot Straight-->
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)