THE AMAZING REPRODUCTIVE CAPABILITY OF WHITE-TAILED DEER
by Deer & Deer Hunting’s Walt Hampton
Generally, adult does average two fawns per birth, provided that sufficient quality and quantity of forage is available for the pregnant doe. Statistically, those fawns will typically be one male and one female. In good habitat, about one-third of female fawns will be reproductively active and capable of sustaining a pregnancy at 6 months old.
Continue Reading Web Version
Check out all of these Member Benefits!
by becoming an online member, you will gain access to:
- Monthly Solocam Sweepstakes
- Access to Post on the Forums
- Customizing Your Own Bows
- Participating in the Poll of the Month
- Ability to submit your own Articles, Photos & Videos